Paralysis is the loss of muscle function in part of your body. It happens when something goes wrong with the way messages pass between your brain and muscles.
Types of Paralysis
- Monoplegia is a kind of generalized paralysis that affects just one limb.
- Diplegia affects the same area on both sides, like both arms, both legs, or both sides of your face.
- Hemiplegia affects just one side of your body and is usually caused by a stroke, which damages one side of your brain.
- Quadriplegia (or tetraplegia) is when all four limbs are paralyzed, sometimes along with certain organs.
- Paraplegia is paralysis from the waist down.
- Locked-in syndrome is the rarest and most severe form of paralysis, where a person loses control of all their muscles except the ones that control their eye movements.
Yes, Cupping (Hijama) can treat these problems.
For most people cupping therapy is a really great experience. There are countless health benefits for cupping. Also, it can be a very relaxing and relieving experience.
If you are interested in Cupping therapy, Aquil’s Hijama Center is a great place to have your first experience. We offer customized Hijama Cupping therapy for men and women across Kolkata. Our values include professionalism, holistic treatment, empowering individuals, and making self-care a priority. You will be given a cupping therapy treatment that is specific to your needs. Call to schedule an appointment.